Sunday 2 September 2012

Setting up to Blog

When you are happily blogging away about your favourite band, or soccer team, you can pretty much say what you want.  Criticise Beckham until the cows come home, or praise Black Sabbath for their seminal works.

As a professional, publishing your own work, for the benefit of your industry, there are times where you do need to consult with others first.  Particularly where intellectual property rights are concerned.

Many of you may notice that the logo for this blog is in some ways similar to that of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.  It however has several standout differences.  Even then I did not assume that I could roll ahead and use it.  I did contact the good people at Raspberry Pi Foundation and consult with them first to seek their agreement that my logo was different enough from theirs, and that I was able to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment